H.A.W.K. 9" Side-Zip EN Tactical Boots by Original S.W.A.T
H.A.W.K. 9" Side-Zip EN Boot Features:
- Meets the EN ISO 20347 standard for occupational footwear with fuel oil resistance and SRC rated slip resistance
- Leather / durable nylon mesh upper
- YKK® side-zipper in durable Vislon® pattern for easy on and off fit with hook and loop tab-stay closure
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Durable polymer speed lace eyelets
- Tactical performance non-slip laces
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole with PORON® performance cushioning pads
- TPU external heel counter for stability
- Lightweight molded dual density EVA midsole with shock absorption zones for comfort and fatigue control
- Exclusive airport friendly Flex-Lite molded nylon stability board with torsional support ridges for the ultimate in lightweight, flexible support and performance
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Stitched toe for durability and extended service life
- Tec Tuff abrasion resistant toe and heel panel protection
- H.A.W.K. outsole: lightweight, arch ladder grips, toe grips for climbing, oil resistant, non-marking rubber, exceeds the ASTM F489-96 safety standard for slip resistance
Genuine YKK® side-zipper for easy on and off fit with hook and loop closures, custom-built snagless housing, and durable zipper stop.
Outsoles are rated for slip resistance using the James Test, with a benchmark rating of 0.7 on dry surfaces and 0.4 on wet surfaces. Boots with this icon pass this ASTM F489-96 standard, and even well exceed the safety requirements.
Meets a European footwear quality standard, compliant to either EN ISO 20345 for safety footwear or EN ISO 20347 for occupational footwear.
Moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial protection reduces odors and skin damage.
Non-metallic hardware and nylon support shank makes working around metal detectors worry-free.