Private Security Evidence Notebook – 8451
Content geared towards: Cover not included but sold separately.
- Arrest procedures
- National Use of Force Framework
- Ten codes or signals
- Phonetic alphabet
- Note-taking hints
- Description checklists
- Height and Weight conversion charts
- Patrol checklist
- Fire observations
- WHIMIS symbols
- First Aid notes
- Contact pages
- Graph paper
Common Features in all Triform Notebooks:
1. 200 writing pages, with every page numbered, 1 to 200, offering tighter control and exact page referencing. This better system replaces folio numbering of one side only, 1 to 100.
2. All pages have horizontal rulings with a vertical Day / Time / Key Word column at the left.
3. Sewn Construction Binding – prevents pages from falling out and allows for easier writing
4. Your written notes stand out because of the faint blue tint ink color of ruled lines.